Hiring one or more qualified Safety Professionals for a temporary or short-term job site can be time consuming and expensive. SAFESTAFF offers a unique process that takes the guesswork out of delivering high quality safety leaders to manage your project and/or subcontractors.
Whether your project requires a full-time safety representative on-site because you're above the employee limit on your project or your facility is experiencing a shutdown and you need safety oversight, we can provide a custom solution ranging from a few hours a day to seven days a week--short term or long term.
All of our Safety Professionals go thorough a custom screening process including certification verifications, reference checks, drug testing, personality profile assessment, safety testing, and an extensive pre-hire review. After we have verified the Safety Professional's experience and approach are a good fit for your needs and culture, we complete a seamless orientation process and provide ongoing support.
- Zero overhead. No need to provide benefits, workers' compensation coverage or unemployment
- Custom Schedule specific to your needs
- "Rent to Own" option to retain resources full time
- Nationwide placement capabilities
- Reduced time spent on vetting resources and orientations
- Flexible commitment. You determine how much time you need from your safety professionals, whether that is project based or a long-term arrangement.
Below are some of the EHS Professional Specialties currently available on our team:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST)
- Safety Manager/Trainer (SPS/STS)
- Certified Safety Auditor (SAC)
- Certified Safety Manager (CSM)
- Advanced Safety Paradigm (ASP/CSC)
- Integrated Safety Management (ISM)
- Certified Safety Administrator (CSA)
- Master Safety Administrator (MSA)
- Licensed Safety Professional (LSP)
- COVID-19 Specialist
- Temperature Taker